- DIGM1500 Digital Game Design. The course provides student with hands-on experience in the gaming fields and awareness of the gaming, interaction, and other 3D industries. Students create 3D models with an eye towards entertainment (gaming and VR) uses, and work with the Unreal Game engine to create their first game level.
- DIGM1900 Digital Animation. This course provides students with preliminary hands-on experience in animation production, as well as awareness of animation and other 3D industries. Students create 3D models, with textures and lighting to make their first animation. Animation principles as well as some simulation are covered.
ETSU Dual Enrollment is open to high school students who have completed their sophomore year and who have:
- A minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A minimum composite ACT score of 19 (no sub-score below 19), OR a minimum SAT composite score of 900 (no sub-score below 950)
- For students who have not taken the ACT/SAT, a PLAN/PreACT score of 19 (so sub- core below 19) OR an Aspire minimum score of 435 (no sub-score below 435)
- Permission from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s)
- Permission from their high school principal or counselor
For further information, contact Dawn Bridwell in ETSU Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dual-Enrollment Night is March 21st at ETSU’s Millennium Center, 6pm.
ETSU has open houses March 2nd and 30th. Register here.